OT0210af 4MHz-35MHz Crystal Oscillator
The OT0210af is a flexible crystal oscillator for the On Semiconductor C5 0.6µ CMOS process. This cell is designed to be used with EDS analog pads. Current adjustment is provided to optimize power and oscillation characteristics over the frequency range.
- 4MHz-35MHz Frequency range.
- No external bias or limit resistors required.
- Current optimization for best power at frequency.
- Duty cycle control loop.
- Amplitude control loop.
- The padi input can be used as a cmos input.
- Uses single 3.0-5.5V supply.
- Enable/power down provision.
- Service includes simulation with vendors crystal or resonator models.
- Metal layout outline.
- Flat gds layout (for some IP this is delivered to the fab for integration).
- Verilog model.
- Spice flat netlist.
- Basic spice testbench. Allows for verification of basic function.
- Integration notes, and integration consulting support.
- Test implementation notes.
- Available support for manufacturing and characterization.
- Available translation to your design style.
- Available on-site design review.
- Source licensing available.
Simple License Options:
IP Multi-Use Package
- Allows usage on multiple designs.
- Flat gds layout, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support.
- No Royalties.
- Full source ownership and required documentation and training to allow modification, derivation, porting.
- Hierarchical gds layout, schematic, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, design notes, test benches, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support / porting to your system.
- No Royalties.