OT1100af: Low Dropout Linear Regulator
The OT1101af is a 150mA CMOS low dropout regulator designed for use in a wide variety of mixed signal device applications.
The base design is implemented with lambda-based sizing and portable layout constructs for maximum ease of process porting.
- Input voltage range 3.5V – 5.5V.
- Output voltage 1.2V – 3.3V.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Universal design works with a wide variety of pad libraries.
- Works with OT0102af voltage and current band gap.
- External 4.7µF decoupling capacitor.
- Power down/enable input.
- Fast response to current steps.
- Good line and load regulation.
- -40°C to 120°C temperature operation.
- Base cell area 0.1mm2 in 0.5µ CMOS.
- On Semiconductor C5 1P3M process compatibility.
- Battery to 1.2V or 1.8V core VDD rails.
- 5V to 1.2V, 1.8V, or 3.3V VDD rails.
- Metal layout outline.
- Flat gds layout (for some IP this is delivered to the fab for integration).
- Verilog model.
- Spice flat netlist.
- Basic spice testbench. Allows for verification of basic function.
- Integration notes, and integration consulting support.
- Test implementation notes.
- Available support for manufacturing and characterization.
- Available translation to your design style.
- Available on-site design review.
- Source licensing available.
Simple License Options:
IP Multi-Use Package
- Allows usage on multiple designs.
- Flat gds layout, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support.
- No Royalties.
- Full source ownership and required documentation and training to allow modification, derivation, porting.
- Hierarchical gds layout, schematic, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, design notes, test benches, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support / porting to your system.
- No Royalties.