Custom Digital Potentiometers
Compact digitally controlled potentiometers for general purpose applications such as audio volume control, power control, and bias voltage control. Modular design enables fast custom configuration.
- Very low area achieved through the use of custom decode logic. Efficient for multiple use in complex SoC's for improved yield, trimming, characterization, and testability.
- Rail to rail operation.
- 100 to 1M Ohm input resistance range.
- 16 - 2048 potentiometer steps.
- Linear, log, and anti-log, or custom transfer function options.
- 100nS step switching time.
- Static or registered data option.
- Metal layout outline.
- Flat gds layout (for some IP this is delivered to the fab for integration).
- Verilog model.
- Spice flat netlist.
- Basic spice testbench. Allows for verification of basic function.
- Integration notes, and integration consulting support.
- Test implementation notes.
- Available support for manufacturing and characterization.
- Available translation to your design style.
- Available on-site design review.
- Source licensing available.
Simple License Options:
IP Multi-Use Package
- Allows usage on multiple designs.
- Flat gds layout, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support.
- No Royalties.
- Full source ownership and required documentation and training to allow modification, derivation, porting.
- Hierarchical gds layout, schematic, netlist, integration notes, data sheet, design notes, test benches, layer map.
- Available on site consulting and design integration training / support / porting to your system.
- No Royalties.