OT4101bh 10MHz 10 bit Low Power Pipelined ADC
The OT4101bh is a general purpose high speed pipelined ADC, designed in 350n CMOS, and highly portable to a wide variety of CMOS technologies.
- 9.3 bits ENBO at 1MHz
- 80% Nyquist bandwidth
- 2.8V peak-peak differential input swing
- Extensive characterization/testability interface
- 0.65mm2 area
- 3.3V analog and digital supply voltages.
- Low power operation 25mW.
- Single bandgap voltage reference input (bandgap also available)
- Integrated Sample and Hold stage
- Analog test bus interface for characterization and production test
- Supported with choice of calibration block, or calibration routines in C for improved offset and dynamic range
- Flat GDS
- Integration notes
- Test notes
- Supporting C code
- Verilog model
- Timing Model
- Matlab functional model