Educational Use Program
Obsidian makes IP available at a nominal instantiation fee for approved Educational Institutions.
- IP is licensed for single multi-project wafer usage only.
- A Mutual Non Disclosure agreement is required.
- Specific IP must be ordered 7 weeks prior to the MPW release date.
- Licensee agrees to provide available feedback on the sample silicon performance.
- Liability is strictly limited to replacement of IP deliverables.
- For some IP, Obsidian will deliver metal-only instance of the layout, and work with the fab to instantiate the full layout there.
- Payment in advance is required.
- Flat T-Spice netlist
- Flat gds
- Verilog model where available
- Integration notes
- 4 hours telephone or email integration support.
- Low dropout linear regulators (LDO), bandgaps, power monitors, POR: $750 per instance.
- PLL IP's: $1000 per instance.
- Pipeline ADC's: $5000 per instance.